Who else would like the ability to shape and wake up inside your dreams?
When we take the time to learn to wake up inside our dreams, and to learn to recall them afterwards, the only limit on what we can do is our imagination.
Whether you want to spend some time meditating in a peaceful monastery, traveling to and then exploring strange new worlds, or practicing aiming that shot just right for the sport of your choice, once you learn to shape your dreams and become lucid inside them, you can do it all.
When we want to recall our dreams, one of the easiest ways to do this is to keep a dream journal that we fill in every day when we first wake up.
And when we want to use our dreams for a specific purpose so that we’re not wasting those 8 hours every night any more, it helps to have a plan. Whether it’s learning a new skill, taking a well earned vacation, or even being an entire different creature, planning out your dreams beforehand allows you to get to the dreams you’d like to have so much more quickly.
How much of your life could you be missing right now that you don’t even know about?
This Lucid Dream Planner and Journal features:
- Guided prompts so that you can plan and write about 28 dreams. That’s enough for 4 weeks for most people!
- Each plan is followed by a guided dream journal so that you can record the events in your dreams, with a total of 3 pages to log your dreams and sketch out anything better shown with a drawing or map.
- Even more space for further notes and sketches just before the end of the book so you can keep track of common themes.
- Dream analysis section at the end of the book so that you can track your dream signs.
- Travel sized – 6 x 9 Inch.
Click the Button to Buy on Amazon Right Now!