Who else wants the 7 keys to get started with hypnosis fast?
You’ve probably seen stage shows. Maybe you’ve even been hypnotized yourself. Or you’ve just heard about it, and want to know how to do it. Perhaps you’ve even wondered if it’s real.
In this guide, you’ll find a series of easy steps that you can follow to become a hypnotist. This is more or less the same series of steps (and text) as in the paperback Hypnosis Quick Start Workbook, only reformatted to be suitable for an eBook.
We start off slow, with learning to hypnotize yourself (self-hypnosis), and progress through a basic hypnotic induction, along with a simple way to intensify the experience of the person you’re hypnotizing, and on to how to guide hypnotic subjects into experiencing hypnotic phenomena.
Along the way, there are instructions and exercises. All you have to do is read the instructions, follow the exercises, and then make some notes somewhere convenient, such as in a notebook or in a document on your phone. I’ve provided questions for you to answer that will guide your thinking with the aim that you can become a hypnotist as quickly as possible.
This book been designed so that you can start at the beginning, even if you know nothing about hypnosis at all, and within a short amount of time, gain the skills necessary to hypnotize others.
This is a guide for absolute beginners, so if you’d like to get started, click the button to Buy it on Amazon.
Included in this guide:
- A brief overview of hypnosis.
- The 7 things you need to know to understand how to tweak human minds with hypnosis, maximizing your chance of success.
- The exact steps to take if the person you’re working with has a strong negative reaction so that your hypnosis is safe.
- The 9 golden rules of hypnosis. Keep these in mind and it is almost guaranteed that whoever you work with will have an amazing experience.
- Easy to follow step by step instructions to guide you through hypnotizing first yourself, then others.
- The simple habit you can develop that I use to effortlessly spot when people are in hypnosis. Once I developed this habit, my hypnosis skills went through the roof.
- Thought-provoking questions designed to encourage you to think like a hypnotist so that you get there so much more quickly.
- The easiest way to drop people into hypnosis almost instantly after you’ve hypnotized them once, even if you’re a total beginner.
- An easy method to guide people deeper into hypnosis, making a lot of hypnotic phenomena much easier to get working.
- The deceptively simple way that hypnotists use to generate just about any of the hypnotic tricks you’ve seen on stage shows.
If you’ve always wondered if hypnosis is real…
Or if you’d like to know how to do it…
Or even if you’re just curious and want to know how it works…
Click the button to Buy on Amazon Right Now!